Who would have thought that there would come a day when smartphones would replace even DSLR cameras?
It all started with multimedia features. First, smartphones wiped out MP3 players, radios, calculators, and wristwatches. Now, modern smartphones are more than capable of handling all your entertainment and work needs.
You can use them for sending emails, creating documents, checking social media, listening to music, watching movies, and playing the latest games. The Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 20000 will allow you to do all this and more.
While all this has been possible due to the development of faster processors and high-capacity RAM, another key driver of the evolution of smartphones has been increasingly powerful batteries.
A 6,000 mAh battery smartphone is the ideal device if you want to use it all day long without reaching out for the charger. All in all, smartphones are almost like mini-computers these days and can help you accomplish many tasks.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite mobile phone.
Let’s look at the factors that have made smartphones so popular in the past decade.
Reasons behind the popularity of smartphones
● Processor: Improvements in processor speed and development of dedicated graphics processing units.
● Camera: Improvements in camera setup. These days multiple rear camera setups are the norm and a few smartphones in the market even boast a 108MP primary lens for the most detailed photos.
● High-capacity RAM: RAM capacity of up to 12 GB coupled with 256 GB and even 512 GB onboard storage have taken smartphones almost into the league of small laptops. The best part is that these devices are not very expensive.
● Battery: The most potent phone is useless without a good battery. These days, a 6,000 mAh battery smartphone comes with enough juice for you to use it heavily all through the day. What’s even better is that these phones come with fast charging support.
● Displays: Bigger and brighter displays have meant that you can use your smartphone like a personal movie theatre or a proper gaming console.
● Price: Not only have mobiles become more powerful, but they have also become affordable and accessible over the years.
Let’s look at the best smartphones under Rs. 20,000 that offer high-end features at a bargain price.
The two best smartphones under Rs. 20,000
Moto G60 is one of the best mobile phones under Rs 20000 in India. The smartphone comes with a 6.78-inch FHD+ display and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The device runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor and is based on Android 11 OS for a stock Android experience. It packs 6 GB RAM along with 128 GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, Moto G60 flaunts a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2MP macro sensor. At the front, the smartphone has a 32MP selfie snapper. This is a capable 6,000 mAh battery smartphone that will not let you down even if you push it hard.
Realme 8 5G
Realme 8 5G features a 6.5-inch display paired with a 90 Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is based on Android 11 OS and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It comes equipped with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 1 TB via a microSD card.
Realme 8 5G sports a triple rear camera system, including a 48MP primary shooter, a 2MP portrait shooter and a 2MP macro shooter. The smartphone rocks a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls. Remember, you should always choose a 6,000 mAh battery smartphone if you want a device that you can use all day without recharging it.
Smartphones are evolving quickly and have almost become like pocket computers. The reasons for the popularity of smartphones are their compact size, convenience and powerful capabilities.
The best mobile phones under Rs 20000 these days can help you streamline your professional life and keep you entertained. One point you should always bear in mind is to opt for a 6,000 mAh Battery Smartphone that will not die on you even after a full day of heavy usage.
You can get your favourite mobile phone on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best smartphones under Rs. 20,000
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best mobile phones hassle-free on No Cost EMIs.
The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.