Online games have long attracted the attention of not only young people but also people of older age. Probably everyone at least once in his life tried to play. Today there are a huge number of entertainment options, including those inspired by cooking topics. If you wonder what cooking games are all about, check it out by clicking on the link below https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cooking_video_games.
Cooking games can either be strategic restaurant management games that require players to take care of their finances or simulations of peaceful life where they can collect their own ingredients, take them straight from the farm, and cook them in the oven. Cooking games are a niche genre that can be a great way to pass the time and avoid the stress of cooking in real life.
Top 9 Most Popular Cooking Games
Cooking games are virtual entertainment that simulates the preparation of food or certain dishes. In some games, you can even run a restaurant or serve delicious dishes to customers. Or you can just learn to cook from real recipes, which are quite realistic to implement then in your own kitchen. They are complex, versatile and, of course, a lot of fun. The best games of today include the following options:
- SpongeBob: Krusty Cook. The most popular game. The main character is the well-known SpongeBob SquarePants, a favorite cartoon character from the distant 2000s. In this game, players can cook any food but, of course, pancakes are a special dish. In the beginning, while there are not many customers, the game is relatively quiet, but as soon as the number of visitors increases, the kitchen will be a really hot place.
- Culinary fever. The variety of dishes you can prepare for many restaurants in Cooking Fever is amazing! They range from sushi and various seafood dishes to juicy New York steak and asparagus. The game has it all. It features a variety of cuisines, stunning designs, vibrant colors, and an exciting game pace.
- Good Pizza, Great Pizza. The essence of Good Pizza, Great Pizza is to take orders from customers, cook pizza exactly the way they wanted, and, of course, make a profit on your sales. When you receive an order, customers appreciate your work in the form of a percentage.
- Culinary Sizzle: Chef. The game starts out pretty simple and slow, but, after a while, the crowd gets bigger and bigger. Opening a new restaurant with a completely different menu is always a challenge, especially when it comes to upgrading your kitchen equipment. As you complete a new level, you get a gold key. If you collect 15 of them, you can open a new restaurant.
- Star Chef. In the beginning, there was one restaurant with few customers and a backyard with a farm where you have to grow vegetables for your kitchen. However, this is not a farming game. There is also a supermarket that you can always rely on for dairy products and meat. Make sure you use fresh ingredients for your meals.
- My Café. The design of your place is an important part of this cooking game: players can choose kitchen appliances, equipment, furniture, and decorations from the digital store and pay for them with in-game currency. You can also choose the exterior of the cafe. One of the unique features of this cooking game is that players decide how much each menu item will cost.
- Cooking Urban Food. It is totally dedicated to American street food, so the player gets a food truck, and the customers just love this establishment – sometimes they ask for two or three hamburgers. Try to cook as fast as possible because time is of the utmost importance in this game. With each new level, players get a new product, so the more you play, the more ingredients will be at your disposal.
- Merge Bakery. Players need to combine two items of the same type to create a better one. Customers can wait forever but if they get what they ordered quickly, they will give you more likes. Collect likes and improve your bakery.
- Airplane Chefs. You start the game as a flight attendant – passengers will make orders, and you need to prepare food for them. Basically, you have to cook and serve food. And the best part is that you travel all over the world, and each time you try different cuisine.
In many online casinos, you can also find a huge range of games. And it’s not just roulette, blackjack, and poker, but also a lot of slot machines, where there may also be a kitchen theme. This can be said about Uptown Pokies Casino where an extensive game repertoire is offered for Australian players with an emphasis on slots. All games are compatible with tablets and phones.
Best Games for Kids
Cooking games are a great way to teach kids about time management and multitasking. They are also a lot of fun and help children learn about picking ingredients, cooking, kitchen safety, and many other skills that will be useful to them outside of the online kitchen. Involving children in the kitchen has many benefits: developing creativity and fine motor skills, encouraging healthy eating and an interest in food, getting rid of fussiness, and a new appreciation for how hard you work for them.
|Name of Games||Description|
|Issa’s Edible Adventures||Issa finds ingredients from all over the world to make her wonderful dishes.|
|Grandma’s Kitchen||This is an educational app covering kindergarten skills such as alphabet order, sound combinations, compound words, counting by tens, and basic adding. Grandma asks questions while she works in the kitchen, offering fun brain breaks as a reward.|
|Dr. Panda Restaurant||It enables children to experiment with different kitchen utensils and products and get creative. Children work with a variety of foods, such as vegetables, fruits, pasta, sauces, spices, and meats, as well as such tools as oven, stove, food processor, grater, and knife-to prepare dishes that customers order.|
|Toca Kitchen||It enables children to learn about cooking and find out what happens when you roast a lemon or mix mushrooms and carrots. It’s a fun way for kids to get interested in food and explore it without the risk of spoiling the food or creating a mess.|
Cooking can help young children learn and practice some basic math concepts and develop language skills. And the experience of cooking with you can help build their confidence and lay the foundation for healthy eating habits.